Periodic C++ application and compiler performance testing
The following applications/benchmarks are regularly tested (in the order
- The TraMP-3d hydrodynamics simulation code.
- The wave C preprocessor that comes with the
- The botan C++ library of cryptographic algorithms.
comes with the GCC compiler.
- The mico CORBA orb. (broken, disabled)
- A benchmark suite excercising the DLV, a Disjunctive
Datalog System (and more).
- A collection of simple raytracers.
- The FreeFEM3D finite element library benchmark collection. (broken, disabled)
- The PDP++ neural network simulator benchmark.
- The cwchessboard chess benchmark.
- The scimark2 benchmark suite.
- The nbench benchmark suite.
- The c-ray benchmark.
- The Himeno poisson equation solver.
- The libstdc++ performance testsuite that
- Random testcases from bugzilla with interesting
compile-time and memory-usage behavior.
Daily runs of the Polyhedron 2005 (discontinued) and Polyhedron 2011 (also includes benchmarks from 2005 edition) fortran benchmark suite are also available.